Principal Consultant (PC)
If you’re an expert in organizational development, organizational behavior, change management, industrial organizational psychology and/or group facilitation, we want you to consider our Project Based Principal Consultant (PC) role.
As a Principal Consultant at the Lindsay Group, you’ll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills from day one. You’ll begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with some of the best consultants in the business.
- Related advanced degree in IO psychology, Organizational Development, Management, or additional related work experience
- 5+ years’ related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Broad-based business experience, and meaningful exposure to strategy development and planning
- Experience working in the context of or with a large, complex organization where working across boundaries and leading through influence are critical to success
- Demonstrated understanding of tracking and applying market, customer, competitor, technology and innovation trends
- Excellent relationship skills; highly collaborative – able to build rapport and establish credibility quickly with all levels of the organization
- Executive presence – able to comfortably interact with, present findings, analyses and information to, and influence, senior leaders and other key stakeholder groups
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership skills and successful track record of establishing or participating in great teams
To apply, you’ll need to submit the following items by mail or by filling the form:
- Resume/CV (Word doc or PDF files only)
- Statement of Interest