- From the time you use a credit card in our system, payment data is encrypted until it reaches Square’s processing environment. Our proprietary tokenization scheme ensures that unencrypted payment data never touches your device or application.
- Level 1 PCI Compliance
- Card processing systems adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Level 1.
- Coding best practices
- Web development follows industry-standard secure coding guidelines, such as those recommended by OWASP.
- Systematic security updates
- Security updates and patches are installed on servers and equipment in a timely fashion.
- Compliant data storage
- Square prohibits storage of card numbers, magnetic-stripe data, and security codes on client devices.
- Strong cryptographic controls
- Square uses industry-standard cryptographic protocols and message formats (such a SSL/TLS and PGP) when transferring data.
Pay To The Lindsay Group Co.
We are Results Driven
Our consultants not only learn problem-solving skills, but also how to strategically get things done for dynamic organizations
Social Justice Oriented
Having a transformationally positive impact on global society is core to our values and is what motivates us every day
Our Antiracist, Anti-Oppressive Mission
The Lindsay Group Co. aspires to be a model employer by leveraging antiracist and anti oppressive practice to empower our people, deliver the best service to our clients and make a meaningful and lasting difference in the world
What We Offer
You bring the best, so you deserve the best. We offer the most competitive compensation and benefits, as well as flexibility and other perks that include limited travel time and opportunity to work remotely.